Thanks for accepting the call to corporately study and share on the book of proverbs. We will be doing one chapter a day. I encourage as many as can, to read, study, meditate and share a thought/s from your devotion.
May the Lord bless our devotions.
We Love God.
God loves Order.
We love Order.
As we continue, a few house keeping rules..
- Read the Bible
- Share what you have learnt
- Ask questions where you don't understand
- Read the contributions of others
- Try to contribute to questions asked by others
- While answering or interrogating contributions of others, exercise wisdom and be respectful
- Avoid thoughts outside the chapter or text under discourse.
To sustain the goal of one chapter a day, let us try as much as possible to contribute to the daily chapter before 11 am of the following day. For example, contributions for chapter 1 of Proverbs ought to be submitted by 11 am today so that we kick off Proverbs 2.
Ps. However this shall not be strictly observed if there is a burning question from a previous chapter. 🙏